David Nguyen Hoang Duc, M.D provides a full complement of urological services for both males and females of all age groups. He is based in FV Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Despite his significant experience treating urological cancers (prostate, bladder, kidney, etc.), prostate enlargement, and urinary stones, Dr. David Nguyen has received additional training in female urology (bladder control problems, prolapse, and incontinence) and in male sexuality (erectile dysfunction or impotence, infertility, and sterilization).
Dr. David Nguyen offers the best possible care using the most current state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, treatments and surgical procedures. His office in FV Hospital uses a high-tech computer patient management system for accurate scheduling, billing, follow-up visit reminders, direct prescription filing pharmacy and quality assurance testing. His office was installed with an electronic medical record system to more efficiently process history and physical, radiology (x-ray), lab and procedure data to provide you the most comprehensive consultation summary in written form before you leave the office. This judicious use of technology will help his team provide you timely, up-to-date diagnosis and treatment. Please see our Services and Patient Info sections for a detailed list of our current capabilities.
Please bookmark this page as your home for complete urology information. We hope you find this information helpful in your health and medical care decisions. Please contact us with any questions or for an appointment.
Dr Nguyen Hoang Duc provide a comprehensive urology care with cutting edge technology. He treats patients of kidney stone, prostate enlargement, uro-oncology, impotence and infertility, female urology. All state of the art endoscopy, laparoscopy, lithotripsy, equipments are available for the best out come in his surgery. Patients are benefited by short stay, pain free & blood less surgery, complete cure and economical treatment.
- Adrenal Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- We offer diagnostic work-ups, conservative therapy, medical therapy and a wide range of surgical treatments for the enlarged prostate.
- We also have experience with laser and electrovaporization therapy the prostate.
- If you think that you may have difficulty with urination, please visit our BPH questionnaire that will help you determine if your symptoms warrant a consultation with a urologist.
- For more on BPH and our services, see the BPH page of the Center for Prostate Diseases
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Control Problems
- We treat urgency, frequency, excessive night-time voiding and blocked flow problems with the most conservative therapies first.
- For more information on Bladder Control problems and our related services, see the Center for Urinary Control.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- We offer full diagnostic work-ups to evaluate the type of erectile dysfunction you may have, to tailor your treatment immediately to the most effective therapy.
- We evaluate your current medications
- Determine recent events that have effected your potency
- Start with the most conservative therapy available
- We provide comprehensive impotence management including:
- Viagra Trials
- Vaccuum pump Therapy
- If you think you may have difficulty with sexual function, please take the Sexual Health Inventory for Men that will help you determine if your symptoms warrant a consultation with a urologist.
- For more information on Erectile Dysfunction and our related services, see the Center for Male Sexuality - Erectile Dysfunction page.
- Interstitial Cystitis
- We provide comprehensive diagnostic work-ups and the latest treatments for IC patients.
- For more information on IC and our related services, see the Center for Urinary Control.
- Hematuria (Blood in the urine)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- We provide comprehensive diagnostic and medical therapies for repeat stone formers.
- We are trained in Holium lasers and ESWL (extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy)
- We were trained in flexible ureteroscopy and mini-percutaneous stone removal.
- Male Infertility
- We offer full diagnostic work-ups for male factor infertility.
- For more information on Male Infertility and our related services, see the Center for Male Sexuality - Male Infertility page.
- Peyronie's Disease (penile curvatures)
- Prostate Cancer
- We offer a comprehensive diagnostic work-up and counseling service for patients with elevated PSA blood tests and subsequent cancer diagnosis.
- We are adept at both open radical retropubic and laparoscopic trans-peritoneal (key-holes) prostatectomy procedures for curative therapy of prostate cancer.
- We also participate in using HIFU (High intensity focused ultrasound) for very early prostate cancer.
- We provide continuous life-time surveillance (follow-up) for any patient that was diagnosed or previously treated for prostate cancer regardless of mode of primary therapy (radiation, surgery, cyrotherapy or hormonal therapy)
- We provide compassionate follow-on care and treatments for those patients that have failed their primary therapy.
- Hormonal therapy
- Pain management
- For more information on prostate cancer and our related services, see the Prostate Cancer page of the Center for Prostate Diseases.
- We provide care for the acute infections of the prostate, epididymis and testicles.
- We offer care for the chronic pain associated with the Myofascial Syndromes.
- Chronic non-bacterial prostatitis and prostadynia
- Chronic non-bacterial Epididymitis
- Chronic Orchitis (ball pain)
- We offer surgical remedies in select patients.
- Pain management is also offered.
- For more about prostatitis and our services, go to Infections page of the Center for Prostate Diseases.
- Testicular Cancer
- Testosterone Deficiency
- We provide testosterone patches and injections for decreased libido (sexual desire) and associated erectile dysfunction.
- We also offer the new testosterone gel therapy for decreased libido (sexual desire) caused by low testosterone levels.
- Upper Tract Tumors (renal, pelvis and ureter)
- Urethral/Penile Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Male sling procedures for stress incontinence after prostate cancer surgery.
- Conservative therapies for female incontinence
- Transvaginal surgery for sling operations (TOT procedure)
- Open abdominal pubovaginal slings for failed past operative procedures.
- If you have incontinence and wish to determine the type of incontinence you have, please visit our Continence Calculator. Stress and overflow incontinence usually requires surgery and urge incontinence is usually treated with medical therapy.
- To learn more about incontinence and our related services, see our Center for Urinary Control.
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vasectomy Reversal